Friday, October 4, 2013

The Eva Mendes Collection for NY & Co.

Eva Mendes Collection @ Ny&Co 
As Autumn approaches my thoughts turn to cooler weather and and of course dressing appropriately for the falling temperatures. I for one, am excited! Fall is my favorite time of year for many reasons. Yesterday I ventured into my nearest city with a mall... yes alas, I live in the sticks and must travel 1-2 hours to get to what I call a, "real mall". It was a lovely excursion, I found these cute little ensembles at the New York & Co in said shopping mall within said town. Now I don't know about you, but I could totally see myself rocking that fuzzy pink coat on the right! I really like the late 50's-60's vibe radiating from of both outfits- And don't even get me started on the wonderfulness of those leopard print pants! Eva Mendes knows her stuff! I returned home empty handed  but you don't have to!!! If you think one of these belongs in your closet you can find them here. ->  http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/cat/Eva-Mendes/EVA-MENDES-COLLECTION-Exclusively-at-NY-C?addFacet=1002%3Acat7590025


No comments:

Post a Comment